Evolution Physical Therapy offers treatment of back pain, pelvic pain, neck pain, muscle imbalances and joint injuries of all body parts. Our licensed physical therapists Alison Aiken, Janet Carscadden, Michelle Downing, Meagen Satinsky and Andrea Trombley are committed to providing evidence-based evaluation and treatment techniques.
Treatment sessions are individualized for each client based on diagnosis and recovery goals. All treatment is provided by licensed physical therapists. All of our PT’s are also certified yoga instructors and can build custom yoga programs to meet your recovery goals. We are open Monday to Friday with early and late appointments. Please give our office a call at 802-864-9642 to schedule an evaluation.
Our modern, beautiful facility offers private treatment areas, a large changing area, and three yoga studios with bamboo floors and natural light. Our office is conveniently located 5 minutes from downtown Burlington with easy access to I-89 and the bus line. There is ample parking in our private lot.
Physical Therapy Services
- Mechanical diagnosis and treatment of back pain, disc injuries, pelvic instability, neck pain and headaches
- Treatment of muscle and joint injuries (hips, shoulders, elbows, knees, ankles & feet)
- Pelvic floor therapy including internal evaluations, biofeedback, manual therapy, dysparunia, sexual dysfunction, postpartum pelvic pain, back pain, hip pain, incontinence and diastasis recti
- Treatment of running injuries
- Custom yoga programs to reduce pain, stress, improve function and well being
- Biofeedback for whiplash, shoulder pain, neck pain and headaches
- Mechanical treatment for pre and post-natal back pain
- Yoga For a Healthy Back Class
- Belly after Baby Workshop
- Core stabilization programs
- Rehabilitation after surgery
60-minute Yoga session – $80
45-minute Yoga session – $60 If integrated into a physical therapy program, yoga therapy is covered by insurance and will be billed according to your insurance contract. The appointment must be scheduled as a Physical Therapy Evaluation (link to how to do that on the PT page)Call our office at 802-864-9642 to schedule an appointment.
Yoga Therapy Classes and Workshops
Yoga For a Healthy Back 6-week Series with Janet Carscadden, PT, DPT
Belly after Baby Workshop with Andrea Trombley, PT
- Yoga Nidra with Janet Carscadden, PT, DPT
- Yoga Therapeutics: Release the Upper Back and Chest with Meg Satinsky, PT
- Yoga Therapeutics: Psoas Release Workshop with Janet Carscadden, PT, DPT
New Mom Consult
Information for New Clients
Bring your insurance card, a referral from your physician (only needed for Medicaid and Medicare), and notes or diagnostic reports from other providers that may be helpful to your physical therapist. Wear loose comfortable clothing such as shorts for back or lower extremity injuries or a tank top for neck and shoulder injuries.
We have reserved parking for our physical therapy clients right at our front door. You can also park in any of the spots in our lots on Kilburn or on the street.
We are out of network providers for United Healthcare, Aetna and all other insurance companies not listed above. If you have out of network coverage we can direct bill your insurance company. Please call us at 802-864-9642 if you have any questions about coverage.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Please click here to view. Please review carefully.