Evolution Physical Therapists offer evaluation and treatment for orthopedic injuries including but not limited to:
- Low back pain, including disc injuries
- Pelvic instability
- Neck pain and headaches
- Muscle and joint injuries of hips, pelvis, shoulders, elbows, ribs, knees, ankles & feet
- Pelvic floor therapy including internal evaluations for urinary stess and urge incontinence, dysparunia (pain with sexual intercourse), pudendal neuralgia, other pelvic pain
- Post-partum related back pain, incontinence, cesarian birth, diastasis recti
- Treatment of running injuries
- Pain after abdominal surgery
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Custom yoga programs to reduce pain, stress, improve function and well being
We work primarily with adults and teenagers. Occasionally we will see children over 10 years of age with simple sports injuries such as strains and sprains. Children younger than 10 and with neurological or developmental issues should be seen by a pediatric physical therapist. We work with adults during the finishing stages of rehab with neurological issues to help reduce pain, improve balance, gait and function.
If you are new to evolution, please see our page for information for new clients. Feel free to call our office to schedule an appointment at 802-864-9642.