Outdoor, Indoor, Online, oh my! We will admit, it is a confusing time navigating the policies of different businesses as we move from a place of isolation back to being in community with one another. We have multiple ways for you to participate in a yoga and fitness classes. We put together this guide to help you know what to expect when attending a class at our various locations.
All sites offer ample room for social distancing as required by the state. Please do your part and social distance. Masks optional for outdoor classes. Our check-in staff will be screening clients upon arrival to class. Please check in with staff prior to setting up for class.
Please read below for important information on attending classes.
- Class sizes limited to 18 for local parks and 30 for Sailing Center classes. Students must pre-register online. Help us facilitate a smooth, contact-less check-in.
- Observe social distancing at all times (make sure you are at least 6 feet or about a mat length distance away from others)
- Check-in with Staff before proceeding to class
- Mask Guidelines – Following current state guidelines, masks are optional for outdoor, distanced settings. Masks are still required indoors at the Sailing Center.
- BYOP–Bring your own props
- Yoga on the Lake at the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center: Enter through the Sailing Center parking lot. Metered parking is available. Parking is free in the mornings. Follow this link for directions. Please do not use Sailing Center parking spots.
- Yoga at Oakledge Park: As you enter Oakledge Park, take a right onto the bike path. We will be set-up between the paddleboard rentals and earth clock. Look for our flag.
We look forward to seeing you for another season of Yoga on the Lake and Yoga in the Park.
Sign Up for Classes.
In-studio classes will start June 1st for vaccinated folks only.
We are looking forward to reintegrating our in-studio classes beginning June 1st. Understanding that each person will adjust at their own pace and comfort level to in-studio classes, we are structuring our re-opening in phases. We based these decisions after polling over 500 members of our community and staff, looking at CDC guidelines, current Covid levels in our community, and our space. The safety of our community and staff is of utmost importance. This is why we are only starting with 9 in-studio classes with 30 other options per week for all folks. Expect more updates mid June! Most in-studio classes will offer a live stream option if you are not comfortable or able to come in person or are not fully vaccinated. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions about our re-opening plans.
Beginning June 1st, here is what you can expect for in-studio classes.
- Vaccination verification*, bring your card to your first studio class and we will verify your vaccination in our system. Fully vaccinated means that you are two weeks out from your last Covid 19 shot. We believe that this is the best and safest decision for our business and community of clients at this time.
- Pre-register! Limited spaces to allow for distancing. There will be eight in-studio spots available per class to start
- Masks optional while on your mat. Please wear your mask outside of the yoga room for the time being.
- Bring your favorite props. Limited studio props available.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for you to clean your props
- Ventilated spaces, HVAC System, HEPA filters, and open windows!
Registration is now open for in-studio classes.
*Not yet vaccinated? We have options for you! Check out one of our outdoor classes or continue with us online.
However you participate, we appreciate YOU!
How do our Live-stream classes work?
- Sign up via our website or Mindbody App at least 30 min prior to class (you can purchase a single class or use your class card/membership)
- Download the Zoom app onto your device
- You will receive an email including a link to the Zoom live video when you have completed registration for the class.
- 5 minutes before class time, please log onto zoom and click on the link provided in your class confirmation email to join the class
- Remember to mute your video to avoid echoing–you can unmute the video when you have questions
- If you have an issue with connecting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be monitoring this email account throughout online classes to provide tech support.
- Please note, some livestream classes offer a class recording and are denoted in the name of the class. The class recording will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the class and available for your viewing for 7 days.