I get low back pain. Being a PT and a yoga teacher does not mean I don’t occasionally overdo it, or that I have somehow miraculously evaded the effects of aging. However, I do feel confident in how I move … Continue readingRead More
Come as you are and open your heart… Whether you are new to yoga, or have been at it for years, you’ll find the support you need to awaken your practice in a safe, supportive atmosphere. Kula is the Sanskrit word for community and that is exactly what you’ll find here at Evolution.
Evolution Physical Therapy offers treatment of back pain, pelvic pain, neck pain, muscle imbalances and joint injuries of all body parts. Our licensed physical therapists are committed to providing evidence-based evaluation and treatment techniques.
Come as you are. Open your heart. Awaken your practice. Evolution Yoga is a place where you can relax and experiment in a nurturing environment. We have yoga, pilates, and strength training classes for beginners, experts, athletes, desk jockeys, teachers, runners, skiers, people with who think they are inflexible…
Yoga for Everybody
- On-Demand: Yoga for Longevity (5 week Series) with Zach Wilson on April 22, 2021 4:30 pm
- Livestream: Community Yoga Benefit for Richmond Farmers Market with Sasha Finnell on April 22, 2021 5:45 pm
- On-Demand: Yoga for Longevity (5 week Series) with Zach Wilson on April 29, 2021 4:30 pm
- Livestream: Myofascial Release on May 11, 2021 7:00 pm
- Yoga Therapeutics for Healthcare Professionals: Balancing the Nervous System with Michelle Downing on May 21, 2021 8:00 am
- Livestream: Yoga Nidra with Rachel deSimone on May 21, 2021 7:00 pm
- Yoga Therapeutics for Healthcare Professionals: Balancing the Nervous System with Michelle Downing on May 22, 2021 8:00 am
- POP Pilates at Oakledge Park with Dani Henry on May 28, 2021 5:30 pm
From the Evoblog
The health care world is recognizing the importance of treating patients with a “biopsychosocial” approach. This is using medical terminology to describe considering someone’s body (bio), mind (psycho) and social life (social) while treating medical conditions. A wide variety of … Continue readingRead More