Come as you are and open your heart… Whether you are new to yoga, or have been at it for years, you’ll find the support you need to awaken your practice in a safe, supportive atmosphere. Kula is the Sanskrit word for community and that is exactly what you’ll find here at Evolution.
Evolution Physical Therapy offers treatment of back pain, pelvic pain, neck pain, muscle imbalances and joint injuries of all body parts. Our licensed physical therapists are committed to providing evidence-based evaluation and treatment techniques.
Come as you are. Open your heart. Awaken your practice. Evolution Yoga is a place where you can relax and experiment in a nurturing environment. We have yoga, pilates, and strength training classes for beginners, experts, athletes, desk jockeys, teachers, runners, skiers, people with who think they are inflexible…
Yoga for Everybody
- Livestream: Myofascial Release with Jessie Owens on March 9, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Pawanmuktasana (3 week Series) with Will Duprey on March 10, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Pawanmuktasana (3 week Series) with Will Duprey on March 17, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Yoga Nidra (recording available) on March 19, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Pawanmuktasana (3 week Series) with Will Duprey on March 24, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Restorative Yoga for Breath and Resilience with Martha Whitney on March 26, 2021 6:45 pm
- Livestream: Evolution Bookclub with Janet Carscadden on March 27, 2021 7:30 pm
- Livestream – Yoga for a Healthy Back (6 week Series) with Patsy Tyler on March 31, 2021 5:45 pm
- Live-Stream: Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on April 1, 2021 4:30 pm
- Livestream: Release the Psoas with Michelle Downing on April 2, 2021 5:45 pm