Welcome to Day Eighteen. Reclining Hand-to-Big-Toe Pose. Supta Utthita Hasta Padangustasana. I know, right? When I first started practicing yoga, I made a point of mastering Utthita Hasta Padangustasana just because I loved the name so much. Reclining Hand-to-Big-Toe Pose … Continue readingRead More
Come as you are and open your heart… Whether you are new to yoga, or have been at it for years, you’ll find the support you need to awaken your practice in a safe, supportive atmosphere. Kula is the Sanskrit word for community and that is exactly what you’ll find here at Evolution.
Evolution Physical Therapy offers treatment of back pain, pelvic pain, neck pain, muscle imbalances and joint injuries of all body parts. Our licensed physical therapists are committed to providing evidence-based evaluation and treatment techniques.
Come as you are. Open your heart. Awaken your practice. Evolution Yoga is a place where you can relax and experiment in a nurturing environment. We have yoga, pilates, and strength training classes for beginners, experts, athletes, desk jockeys, teachers, runners, skiers, people with who think they are inflexible…
Yoga for Everybody
Printable Yoga Schedule
Looking for a routine way to reduce stress in your life? Download our Summer 2021 schedule here. The Summer schedule starts in June.
Tell us about your experience at Evolution! We love hearing from you. Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kirtan at the Park with Patrick McAndrew on June 21, 2021 7:15 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on June 24, 2021 4:30 pm
- Summer Solstice Yoga in the Park with Rachel de Simone on June 26, 2021 7:30 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 1, 2021 4:30 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 8, 2021 4:30 pm
- Kirtan at the Park with Patrick McAndrews on July 12, 2021 7:15 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 15, 2021 4:30 pm
- Livestream: Myofascial Release with Jessie Owens on July 20, 2021 7:00 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 22, 2021 4:30 pm
- Kirtan at the Park on August 9, 2021 7:15 pm
From the Evoblog
Welcome to Day Fourteen. Revolved Lunge. Parivrtta Anjaneyasana. Revolved Lunge builds confidence and inner strength as it counteracts fear and insecurity. This posture works on the Third Chakra, Manipura, or Lustrous Gem (the navel chakra). And is fun! Enjoy the sequence … Continue readingRead More