“Sometimes I think there are only two instructions we need to follow to develop and deepen our spiritual life: slow down and let go.”― Oriah Mountain Dreamer Every year, I forget – and then remember – the challenge of … Continue readingRead More
Come as you are and open your heart… Whether you are new to yoga, or have been at it for years, you’ll find the support you need to awaken your practice in a safe, supportive atmosphere. Kula is the Sanskrit word for community and that is exactly what you’ll find here at Evolution.
Evolution Physical Therapy offers treatment of back pain, pelvic pain, neck pain, muscle imbalances and joint injuries of all body parts. Our licensed physical therapists are committed to providing evidence-based evaluation and treatment techniques.
Come as you are. Open your heart. Awaken your practice. Evolution Yoga is a place where you can relax and experiment in a nurturing environment. We have yoga, pilates, and strength training classes for beginners, experts, athletes, desk jockeys, teachers, runners, skiers, people with who think they are inflexible…
Yoga for Everybody
- Livestream: Beyond Kegels: Discovering Foundation and Freedom Through Your Pelvic Floor with Meagen Satinsky on January 29, 2021 5:30 pm
- Livestream: Yoga for Longevity (5 week Series) with Zach Wilson on February 2, 2021 10:00 am
- Livestream: Myofascial Release on February 10, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Release the Piriformis with Michelle Downing on February 12, 2021 5:45 pm
- Live-Stream: Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on February 18, 2021 4:30 pm
- Livestream: Restorative Yoga Benefit for Feeding Chittenden* with Martha Whitney on February 26, 2021 6:45 pm
- Livestream: Myofascial Release with Jessie Owens on March 9, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Yoga Nidra with Rachel deSimone on March 19, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Yoga Nidra (recording available) on March 19, 2021 7:00 pm
- Livestream: Restorative Yoga for Breath and Resilience with Martha Whitney on March 26, 2021 6:45 pm