I wanted to invite everyone to come to the free yoga practice and community potluck this Saturday at Evolution Yoga. The class is from 6-7:30pm and then a potluck afterwards. For me a big part of the practice of yoga is creating community and feeling part of community. Sometimes yoga can be viewed as a […] Continue readingRead More
Come as you are and open your heart… Whether you are new to yoga, or have been at it for years, you’ll find the support you need to awaken your practice in a safe, supportive atmosphere. Kula is the Sanskrit word for community and that is exactly what you’ll find here at Evolution.
Evolution Physical Therapy offers treatment of back pain, pelvic pain, neck pain, muscle imbalances and joint injuries of all body parts. Our licensed physical therapists are committed to providing evidence-based evaluation and treatment techniques.
Come as you are. Open your heart. Awaken your practice. Evolution Yoga is a place where you can relax and experiment in a nurturing environment. We have yoga, pilates, and strength training classes for beginners, experts, athletes, desk jockeys, teachers, runners, skiers, people with who think they are inflexible…
Yoga for Everybody
Printable Yoga Schedule
Looking for a routine way to reduce stress in your life? Download our Summer 2021 schedule here. The Summer schedule starts in June.
Tell us about your experience at Evolution! We love hearing from you. Send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com
- Kirtan at the Park with Patrick McAndrew on June 21, 2021 7:15 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on June 24, 2021 4:30 pm
- Summer Solstice Yoga in the Park with Rachel de Simone on June 26, 2021 7:30 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 1, 2021 4:30 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 8, 2021 4:30 pm
- Kirtan at the Park with Patrick McAndrews on July 12, 2021 7:15 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 15, 2021 4:30 pm
- Livestream: Myofascial Release with Jessie Owens on July 20, 2021 7:00 pm
- In Studio Therapeutic Pilates (5-week series) with Sharon McIlwaine on July 22, 2021 4:30 pm
- Kirtan at the Park on August 9, 2021 7:15 pm
From the Evoblog
Sometimes it’s nice just to appreciate that we know the practice at all. I think about some people who have physical, emotional or psychological pain, and they feel that their only answer is outside of themselves. Of course, that is true is some cases. But so often, for me, what I need is to look […] Continue readingRead More
“At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” (Albert Schweitzer)Read More