Yoga on the Lake & in the Park Class Info
Hello early Spring! Beginning May 1st, we will return to outdoor classes. Bundle up and join us for morning yoga 7 days a week at the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center. Or join us in the evening for a sunset class at Oakledge Park! Click here for our full weekly schedule.
All sites offer ample room for social distancing as required by the state. Please do your part and social distance and wear your mask during class. Our check-in staff will be screening clients upon arrival to class. Please check in with staff prior to setting up for class.
Please read below for important information on attending classes.
- Class sizes limited to 18 for local parks and 30 for Sailing Center classes. Students must pre-register online. Help us facilitate a smooth, contact-less check-in.
- Complete the COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire before leaving for each class (included in your confirmation email)
- Observe social distancing at all times (make sure you are at least 6 feet or about a mat length distance away from others)
- Check-in with Staff before proceeding to class
- Mask Guidelines – Following current state guidelines, masks are optional for outdoor, distanced settings. Masks are still required indoors at the Sailing Center. For any of the outdoor spaces, masks are now optional maintaining distancing.
- BYOP–Bring your own props
- Yoga on the Lake at the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center: Enter through the Sailing Center parking lot. Metered parking is available. Parking is free in the mornings. Follow this link for directions. Please do not use Sailing Center parking spots.
- Yoga at Oakledge Park: As you enter Oakledge Park, take a right onto the bike path. We will be set-up between the paddleboard rentals and earth clock. Look for our flag.
We look forward to seeing you for another season of Yoga on the Lake and Yoga in the Park.